Monday, May 16, 2011

Back To School Promotion

So a while back I was asked to do this back to school promotion for a company I used to intern for back in the day. The project is a bit complicated to explain, but suffice it to say that it's been pretty long and involved and has a lot of parts. And it's definitely still not finished. I'd say we're about halfway.

Anyway, it's a web promotion, and the gist of it is that there are five tween/teen characters modeling back to school fashions. They're in their bedrooms, and certain objects might need to be moved around or used as hotspots, or what have you. So there's the room backdrop, the objects left separate, the name plates for the entry page, and eventually there will be five sets of five characters, modeling clothes. Gevolt, I said. BUT WHEN IT'S DONE I THINK IT WILL BE THE COOLEST.

Here are the first three backdrops




No comments: